Monday, December 29, 2008

Ciao Bella Vida



Today my sister and brother in law left for California. So we are blogging back and forth now, which is kind of more awesome than myspace. Hopefully less girls in bikinis will ask to be my friend, but if they want to read my blog they can. 

Below is supposed to be a video of Liz and I at the Cleveland airport in this intergalactic tunnel that has bright colors and soothing music. If it doesn't upload you could hold your breath til you see tiny bright spots in your eyes, which you should do while playing Enya.  Also, pretend that you are in Cleveland. At the airport. 

Alright so it is still loading. I guess I should keep writing. From the picture above you can see my cat is sitting on my lap while writing this. Normally an ok thing but he just had surgeory on this infectious boil/abcess and no I don't know how to spell it I just know that you don't spell absess abcess abcsess dammit. Anyway. He also has lots of worms coming out of his butt as a consequence of his antibiotics/life. As I write this he is sitting on me. With his butt.
I hope this blog brings joy and entertainment to your life.

This is taking forever. How do people blog with movies, they must have no life. Or a cat with a recently surgically removed ab-cess. Nope, still not how you spell it. Thus they hang around with them in pity, wondering how to spell their rediculous wound. Fuck how do you spell rediculous. Why did I wait til I got a blog to realize I am a bad speller.

I'm leavin. Stupid movie will take years to upload.

1 comment:

  1. dumb tard. video files too big. edit it smaller~~rob


    Your blog is awesome! It made us both laugh out loud this morning at breakfast. As far as videos go... you should cut the video to about 30 seconds long and then go make yourself a cup of tea while it loads. Messy business this video uploading.

    We made it to Arkansas last night thanks to Robert's great driving skills and unbelievable endurance. He would also like me to mention his awesomeness. Today we should reach austin by around dinner time or so. I have been helping us make good time by covering my head with my sweater and refusing to answer simple questions, sleeping, and eating snack food.

    I had forgotten that food in everywhere america is so terrible.

    ReplyDelete